- Keep track of all activities in a shared calendar with email alerts so everyone is reminded of what’s coming up no matter where they are.
- Host a family movie night. With so many OnDemand options, you certainly won’t be missing out and it’s much cheaper than going to a theatre.
- Take advantage of educational YouTube channels that are both fun and engaging for children. Check out Veritasium, Minute Physics and Numberphile.
- Sign up for Recipe of the Day emails from sites like recipepuppy.com. They allow for personalization based on the ingredients and types of foods you like, making dinner one less hassle at the end of the day.
- Cut the (phone) cord: Use an iPad or iPhone to FaceTime with long-distance relatives. It’s nice to see a smiling face — especially one missed from miles away.